A fire can be one of the most traumatizing things that can happen to anyone. Whether it’s your home or your business, it can get in the way of your business and affect your home life. At DFW Restoration, we want to be here for homeowners and business owners who have recently had a fire. It’s crucial to get smoke and fire damage restoration within 24 to 48 hours after the fire; this is because the residue that is left over after a fire can start to spread, causing excess damage to your belongings and structure. In addition to smoke and fire damage, your home or business could be susceptible to water damage. Because water or a fire extinguisher is used to put out the fire, the water and chemical extinguisher can produce damages.
While homeowners and business owners might want to take on the task themselves, we encourage people to call us for fire and smoke damage restoration, as we have the techniques, tools, and trained technicians to handle any type of damage, no matter how big or small it is. DFW Restoration is here to deliver emotional support, as well as professional services for any home or business that has been destroyed by a fire. Call (214) 453-1592 and (817) 945-3516 anytime when you need smoke and fire damage restoration for your Dallas, TX home or business.
Residential and Commercial Fire Restoration
We want nothing more than to help as many people with their fire and smoke damage restoration and because of that, we are able to help homeowners and business owners who have just had their properties affected by smoke and fire. With our residential and commercial fire restoration services, we are able to provide extensive services to get your property back in good shape. We have an extensive process that tackles every area of your home or business.
- Assess and inspect your property to see what needs to be restored, removed, and cleaned.
- We will board up and tarp areas that provide exposure from the outside; this is to ensure nothing else gets in.
- From there we will go through your belongings, which include electronics, appliances, furniture, drapes, and more to see what needs to be restored and cleaned. We have an on-site facility that we can provide more thorough cleaning to those really damaged items.
- Before we begin with the smoke and fire damage restoration, we will remove standing water and items and parts of your structure that have been damaged by water.
- To get smoke, soot, and other fire residue removed and cleaned from your carpet, ceiling, walls, and more, we will use industry standard procedures and techniques, as well as innovative equipment.
- Once water, fire, and smoke have been cleaned and removed, we will be able to restore your property. If the damage is really substantial, we will offer reconstruction services.
Cleanup for Fire and Smoke
Our cleanup for fire and smoke damage is essentially the same as our restoration services
- Assessment and inspections
- Tarping and board up
- Content restoration
- Water removal and restoration
- Smoke and fire removal
- Restoration and reconstruction services
Before we begin any restoration or reconstruction services, we have to clean furniture, walls, floors, and other belongings that have been affected by fires and smoke. With items that have been really damaged, we will send them to our facility for extensive restoration and cleaning. Because of the residue that is leftover from a fire, it’s important to get the walls, floors, and ceilings very clean. We sanitize all of these areas using cleaning methods that really penetrate deep into the floors, walls, and ceilings that will remove that residue. From there we will apply a deodorizer that takes away the smoke odor. If you want detailed fire and smoke cleanup, as well as smoke and fire damage restoration for your Dallas, TX property, please call DFW Restoration now at (214) 453-1592 and (817) 945-3516. We are committed to providing exceptional restoration services to get your home or business back to the way that it was before the fire.